Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paranoia

by DruulEmpire

"Good morning. I've been assigned to be your psychiatrist, to help with your delusions of paranoid persecution."

"Wouldn't permitting me to leave the Institute be the best way to relieve my anxiety?"

"Now, don't be silly," reasoned the psychiatrist. "You know that's not realistic."

"It's just that ... nothing ever seems to go my way ... "

"What about your insistence on living in darkness? Your wish has clearly been granted."

The subject had to admit to that. His cell was dark, and the psychiatrist was sitting down in the small section far away, right by the door, where electric twilight was permitted.

He could make out the tall slim shape of the psychiatrist as she sat down, the silhouettes of her exposed calves dimly visible, as she got out a small pen-cum-flashlight worthy of a surreptitious movie reviewer.

"Now," she began, "what seems to be the problem?"

"I'm terrified that I'm losing all sense of my human identity."

"Interesting. What would you say is the cause of this feeling?"

"Are you kidding? Women!"

"Women? Do you blame all women?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"Speaking as a woman myself, I can assure you that all women are unique individuals. It's just plain silly to say that all women are exactly the same."

"Look, I'll be the judge of that, okay?"

"Honestly, what is so bad about women?"

"They're out to destroy all sense of myself as a human person. The Director of this Institute confessed that to me herself just yesterday."

"Now, why would women want to destroy your sense of personhood?"

"They've said so themselves. To wear me down. To break my mind. To reduce me to nothing but a babbling brain-dead sex maniac, to service their sexual needs forever."

"I see. And all women want to do this to you."

"It would appear so. Yes."

The shadow of her head shook in amusement. "You must realize, of course, that this sounds like a classic delusion of grandeur."

"Then talk to them, not me."

"They all deny it, and seeing as you are the subject and they are the accredited professionals, simple logic dictates that you have the problem, not them. Am I right?"

He fidgeted in the humid blackness. "Don't you know what this place is about?"

"Of course I do. The World Unlimited Penis Study Institute, known as Whoopsie, is dedicated to specific issues of physical and psychological health."

"Have they told you why I'm here?"

"I am told that you compulsively expose yourself, and must be kept out of the public light until you can be cured."

"I'm never going to be cured, lady, not by what they're doing! 'Compulsively expose ... ' This whole thing started when I finally began to go through puberty shortly after I turned 18. They've been messing with me with drugs and ... therapies ... ever since. The reason I'm stuck here is that everywhere I turned, some heartless seductive foxy bitch kept teasing me and misleading me, and my condition got worse and worse. There were women who were supposed to be professionals. Physicians, police officers, attorneys, even a judge, and an all-female jury of twelve women. All they did was use my body and betray me!"

"Now, please. We must each take responsibility for our own lives, and our own actions! What is this condition of yours?"

"It's my penis. It's been growing, all these months that women have been lying to me and betraying me and using me. It's not just the biggest penis on Earth, because that doesn't come close to really describing the problem. It's in a whole new size class all by its lonesome. It's a giant, a superhuman monster --- and it's in a state of perpetual erection. That's why they won't let me back out in public."

"I see. You would offend people."

"No! I mean, yes, some men ... but if I were to walk down a busy street, every woman would rip her clothes off and chase me and ambush me and jump me."

He was not relieved to hear her barely silenced chuckling. "I see! Really, as a mature man, you need to understand that not every women dreams of raping a giant penis!"

"You could fool me."

"It's not practical. Seriously, nine inches is about the maximum for most women."

"I know that! My cock is ... I don't know ... magical, or something. All the ordinary, sensible considerations about sex just fly out the window. Somehow, it alway manages to fit inside them. It's as if the whole female race has turned hollow ... and hungry."

"It's magical. I see. So what is it that you want?"

"I want a penis reduction! It's that simple, but no one ever listens to me."

"So what is the Institue doing instead?"

"It's shameless. The Director tells me that all through history, women have dreamed of a cock my size, and now that I'm here, I have a sacred moral obligation to relieve the anxiety of thousands of women aching to experience a truly huge penis. At least, that's what they said in the beginning. I'm still supposed to service thousands of strangers ... but lately, they've been talking about this other business, of destroying my mind. I can feel it, too. Sometimes I'm getting overloaded by so much SEX, I can feel myself losing consciousness! They say the penis has a mind all its own, and I can SENSE that mind; the big bastard wants to take over my body, my life ... my brain, how I THINK, who I AM! Some days they have me scheduled to fuck twelve women a day. The Director wants to raise that to sixteen!"

"I'm hearing two very different stories here. On the one hand, the Director says that she's trying to improve your social graces. On the other hand, you claim that this Institute is withholding the surgery that will allow you to live without either constant sexual exploitation or the threat of getting gang raped in broad daylight. You can understand that the simpler story tends to appeal to me."

He sighed tragically. "Yeah. I can understand."

"I think the time has come to cut right through all this silliness. I worry that they've been too polite with you. I think you could use a jolt of reality."

She rose from the chair and stepped into the darkness.

He gulped. "Doctor ... what are you doing?"

"You're not the first man to have these kinds of sexual delusions," her calm voice told him. "I carry a secret weapon in my purse."

"Doctor, no ... you really don't understand --- "

He heard her activate her cell phone. "On, please," she said.

The light came on. He blinked hard, for the new light hurt a bit, but he was impressed by what he saw. This psychiatrist could have been a show girl, with an athletic killer bod accented by her snug flowing dress. Her bosom was astounding, easily 42F, high and round and firm and jiggly and juicy, advertised by a plunging neckline. High slits in her skirt flashed slender powerful legs that went on forever. Her face, even from the side, in profile, was clearly of classic blonde supermodel caliber, somewhere between Michelle Pfeiffer and Angelina Jolie. She looked dressed more for a dinner than an appointment. Luckily for him at that moment, she was distracted as she dug around in her purse.

"You usually dress like that on the job?"

"I just thought I'd pop in here for a few minutes, before I see my fiancee tonight --- Ah!" She sounded triumphant. "And now, sir, we shall see just how --- OHHH!"

He felt dreadfully self-conscious as he just sat there while she stared at it. It gently rose and fell, throbbing, before him like the branch of a mighty oak in a stiff breeze.

The psychiatrist had that classic glassy-eyed look of surprise that he'd seen hundreds of times before. She stood statuesque, as helpless as a deer in headlights.

"I tried to tell you." He felt silly, but at least it broke the silence.

"It seems this story is a little complicated ... !" she joked in a tiny breathy voice.

"You said you had a secret weapon, Doctor?"

"Oh! Ah ... " She held up a tape measure. "But I think I believe you! That's GOT to be the biggest penis on EARTH! My GOD!"

"So now that you believe me, are you going to help?"

"Now, wait ... let's not jump to conclusions. I admit, that a few women might be ... turned on ... by the sight of such a ... hu-MUNG-ous PENIS! But I still have to believe that you're exaggerating about how each and every woman reacts to you."

"Whatever. Will you help me get back to normal and get out of here?"

"Oh! Of course I will! But I'll have to talk to other professionals, I'm no surgeon myself ... and the Director was keeping this a secret. I will need ... pertinent data."

"Data? I don't understand ... Uh, Doctor?"

She was touching it. He could tell that she was marvelling at how both her tiny girl-hands tried to hold the thick purple goblet of his grapefruit-sized glans.

"Doctor? What are you doing?"

"I'm ... measuring ... " In the process of answering, she remembered to actually bother to pull out the tape. There was altogether too much stroking up and down with her palms, but she did eventually measure the langth and girth of the shaft. As she sank to her knees, allowing it travel on past the side of her neck, the angry glans getting lightly tickled by her glorious cascading blondeness, she squeezed the base in both hands.

"Oh, my God! It's so hard at the base! It's like an iron girder!" Her eyes grew even bigger as she finally read the tape measure's findings. "This is going to be difficult for anyone to believe! I may have to take a video of you!"

"There are hundreds of videos of me in this place, but they're all fuck videos."

Her eyes remained locked on it, even as she addressed him. "Do you really have sex with twelve women every day?"

"Sometimes they let it go at just ten, but usually ... yeah!"

"Uhhh! Oh, you poor, poor guy! I'm so sorry. It's no wonder you feel so alienated by women! You've only met the really hardcore giant penis fetishists. But you've got to believe me, we're not all like that."

He could not help but notice her hands fisting and pumping its length. "Uh ... no?"

"Oh, no, we're not! Your problem is that you've been having relations with women who only want sex! You need a woman who can care for you, who can be your friend. You need a woman who will love you, for who you really are."

"That would be different," he admitted.

She came up and sat beside him on the bed, leaning into him.

"You need help so bad! Let me be that woman for you." She laid her hand on his chest, then began to rub. "Let me prove that a woman can really care for you."

"Great. You can do that by leaving and --- "

He was silenced as she smooched him and damn near shoved her tongue clear down to his tonsils, her hands urgently grabbing his chest and shoulders.

"You poor baby!" she gasped. "You must dare to believe that a woman can really, really love you. Here --- let me SHOW you a woman's love!"

Despite all he'd seen in his life, he was still duly impressed as the psychiatrist ripped her blouse wide open, revealing a frilly red lace bra (no doubt for her aforementioned fiancee later that night), then unsnapped the bra in front, to unleash her abundant succulent gazongas straight into his face, rubbing and mashing them against his mouth and beneath his eyes.

His perpetual downfall was the sheer amazing bodaciousness of all these lovely nubile women, and his willpower got knocked out cold yet again. "Uh, Doctor," he croaked weakly, "this is getting sexual ... "

"Oh, no, you misunderstand!" she cooed, at precisely the same time that she flung her dress away and began to wriggle her matching red lace panties from her flared hips, exposing her already glistening bush and vulva. "This is about love! Sex is just a part of love, love is so much bigger and more powerful than mere brute animal sex ... oh, let me LOVE you!"

"But, Doctor!" he whispered, but it was too late, for already her shapely rocking pelvis positioned itself over his megacock and urgently slammed its way down, down, down his colossal cannon, ramming him in inch by coveted inch. "UHHH! UHHH!" she exploded, her face flushed and red, her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenching, as her body urged itself to an ultimate seppuku, her pussy magically inhaling a superhuman firehose it would never have considered taking on if it has not been HIS, the culprit in this vast bizarre curse upon his life.

"Oh, God DAMN!" she screamed. "Oh, my GOD!"

"At least ... so long as you love me!" he tried to hope.

"Oh, I LOVE you! I LOVE you --- because YOU'RE SOOOOO BIIIIIG!"

"Ah, very funny ... look ... when you get me reduced --- "

"Oh, you'll NEVER be reduced, are you fucking KIDDING!? OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO BIG! YOU'RE --- YOU'RE --- YOU'RE SPLITTING ME!"

It was pointless to tell her that in fact she was not getting split in any way at all, because she immediately proceeded to buck and writhe and shriek her way through one knock-out drag-out orgasm right after another. Her whole body went slick and shiny with fucksweat as it kept humping away as if by some zombie power moving her up and down like a helpless rag doll, her head lolling back, her eyes crossed, her drooling tongue hanging out. She protested with each new onrushing climax that it would surely kill her, yet none did.

At last, with her twentieth climax, she hit a new octave to imperil all glass within a one mile radius, and then unceremoniously slid back off his perpetual prong onto the floor. Even as she lay there, her pelvis kept bucking and twitching like a mechanical bull. As ever, the sight of so sexy and so once-haughty a woman, brought to such subjugation at his feet, tripped circuits deep within the darker shadows of his human nature, and suddenly he was ejaculating like a burst fire hydrant. She rose and tried to no avail to keep her small lips planted over the torrent, which blasted all over her head and shoulders and immense juggs.

She looked quite the sight as she staggered back to her feet, then tried in vain to slick back her hair, in some little return to normality.

"You sure do have a problem!" she gasped harshly, hotly. "Are you sure they're trying to erase your human identity, like they said?"

"They keep bragging that that is exactly what they plan to do ... and, Doctor, at ten or twelve big-busted beauties every day ... I'm worried. I can feel myself slipping away. I can feel my penis trying to take over my brain ... my life ... my whole universe, forever!"

"This worries you."

He appreciated her stubborn analytical nature. "It sure does!"

"I see. There's only one answer to the anxiety being caused by your paranoid feelings."

"Thank God! What?"

"As your psychiatrist, it is my job to better acquaint you with reality, and the reality is ... that you are just too fucking BIIIG!" She grinned crazily, gulping air, her eyes sparkling and wild as they remained fixated on his fist-big glans. "I never believed it possible ... but your PENIS, it's SO HUGE, it so much BIGGER than any other penis that ever LIVED ... I'm sorry, but you're so BIG, so POWERFUL, so ... so MALE, that no woman can say No to it! Every woman is human and female, but your cock is so much MALENESS, that a woman forgets about behaving like a human being, we just can't help ourselves! I'm sorry, but the reality is --- YOU'RE DOOMED! Your PENIS is going to take over your WHOLE EXISTENCE! No mere mortal man was ever meant to be so huge --- but YOU ARE!!!"

"I don't get it. What is your advice for overcoming paranoid anxiety!?"

She giggled and cackled wickedly.

"SURRENDER. Don't fight it. Stop thinking of yourself as a human being! You exist only to fuck women. BECOME THE PENIS! Be all the penis you can be! You say you want to be cured of your nervousness. That's your only answer! Give in, yeah, GIVE IN!"

"I'll still fight. I swear. I'll still fight it!"

"You admit it's been harder to fight, now that they've got you up to twelve women every day. But as your psychiatrist, I can order SIXTEEN every day ... or EIGHTEEN ... or even TWENTY! Whatever it TAKES, your mind WILL break, it will, it WILL! Say Bye-bye to your humanity, Giant Penis! And I'll ask that they refer to you as only that, too, to accelerate the brainwashing: every woman, every day, will call you GIANT PENIS! My God ... at TWENTY WOMEN A DAY, you won't last another WEEK! I can hardly WAIT!"

Laughing with maniacal glee, the naked busty psychiatrist bundled her things back up and happily bounced her ripe eager bouncy body on out of his cell. The door shut automatically.

"I can fight," he wheezed stubbornly, "I can fight!" And yet, at that threatened quota of TWENTY WOMEN per day, he knew that Giant Penis would soon replace him, forever.

No comments: