Thursday, September 25, 2008

Horomone Manipulation

by jimmyboy1012

My childhood was pretty much normal. However, I can remember always being bigger than everyone my age. I guess I first noticed this when I started to school at the age of six, when I went to school for the first time and discovered that I was a full head taller than the kids in my class. I never gave this much thought though, because as I said earlier everything else was pretty much normal. I played like other kids, ate like other kids, and took my vitamins like every other kid. Later in my life, I learned these vitamins were responsible for the thing that made me different than the other boys my age.

I can remember taking these vitamins for as long as I could possibly remember, and like I said this was pretty much normal. However, these vitamins were developed by father, a researcher at a local university, and were more than just vitamins. It seems my father was researching hormone manipulation and these vitamins were actually hormone pills designed to bolster male hormones to initiate, stimulate, enhance, and prolong puberty in males. It turns out that I was the first human subject to receive the treatment although I didn’t know I was receiving a treatment at all. This is where my story begins.

At the age of six, I had been taking my vitamins for four years. The only noticeable difference between me and other boys my age was my height. At this point, I was a full head taller than all of the other boys. Two years later, the changes began to take place in my body. When I entered the second grade, I remember having acne on my face. Not that much, so really not a big deal. However, I began to notice other things. First of all, I was beginning to sprout hair in odd places, first my armpits and then on my stomach near my belly button. This patch of hair slowly crept down beneath my underwear and began filling the mound just above my dick. My underwear was another situation. Over the past couple of years, they had become increasingly tight. So tight, that I only wore them during the day. I never thought much about this, but my Hanes size 8’s were always full in the front.

This trend continued over the next two years. My body became much larger and fuller. At the age of 10, I was 5’4”, a full six inches taller than my friends. I was by this point very hairy. The hair on my stomach had spread up my chest, covering my sternum with a thick one-inch carpet of brown hair. It had also spread out from my pubic area all down my legs, covering most of my lower body with very soft brown hair. At this point, I also started to shave my face after having a long talk with my father about becoming a man. Also, I had abandoned briefs at this point, preferring loose fitting boxer shorts that allowed me more room for my ever growing dick. At this age, I never even thought about it being big, all I can remember is taking out to pee and then cramming it back down my right leg. This too soon changed.

Two years later, I started middle school, and naturally because of my now 6’1” height, I was very much sought after to play basketball. This is when I really noticed that I was different than the other boys. The first day of P.E. we were sent to change clothes in the locker room to suit up for practice. At this point, I realized that I was very much different. When I walked in to change, there were five or six other boys stripped down to their tighty-whiteys, a room full of boys seven or eight inches smaller than me with perfectly smooth bodies, not a hair on one of them. I immediately went to a corner and very quickly took my shirt off only to hear gasps from the other boys as my hairy frame came out of my shirt. Nothing but stares followed. I was very much different than them, I knew it and they knew it. Then it happened. When I pulled down my pants to put on my very short gym shorts, I noticed the head of my dick poking out of the leg of my boxers. This was not that unusual, in fact it was usually poking out, but then suddenly one of the boys piped-up, “My God! How big is that thing?” The whole room turned o me and my protruding cock. I was so shocked, I didn’t even not what he was talking about. I mumbled that I didn’t know, and quickly put on my shorts and went out the door.

Practice was much worse. As I was running up and down the court, I couldn't keep my cock in place. It was flopping up and down, side to side, slapping my balls and thighs. It was so bad you could hear it flop every time I took a step. When class ended, I ran to the dressing room, grabbed by gym bag, and made a mad dash to the bathroom. I very quickly found a stall, changed my clothes, and went home for the day since it was the end of seventh period.

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my bedroom and dug through my desk until I found what I was looking for, a 12 inch ruler. I then stripped down to my boxers and looked down to see the head of my dick slightly poking out the right leg of my boxer shorts. With a deep breath, I pulled my shorts down and placed the ruler against the top of my dick. It was then that I noticed what had brought me so many stares earlier. My dick ran the length of the ruler, falling just a hair over the eight inch mark. As I sat there staring, I got a strange feeling, one that I had never experienced before. My dick started to tingle and then to throb a little. The whole time, much to my amazement, it continued to inch up the ruler, first nine inches, then ten inches, and ever so slowly, eleven inches. My dick finally stopped growing within a half inch of the ruler. I was a 12 year old with a 12 inch cock and still taking my vitamins twice daily.

That night I told my father about being different than the other boys, but I didn’t dare mention my dick incident. He explained that I was just going through puberty and that the other boys would soon be going through it too. He told me to ignore the comments, play hard and study hard. Basically, just make the best of it. He then told me that I may want to start wearing my briefs again since I was playing basketball. I took my father’s advice ignored the comments, names, and teasing. I made the best of it and even happily took the nickname Snake.

My growth continued until I was sophomore in high school. I finally peaked out at 6’5” tall and about 230 pounds. I became much hairier too. Most of my stomach and chest was covered with 2 inch coarse brown hair. My armpits looked like jungles busting out with 4 inch hair that would often poke out of my t-shirts. The hair on my legs and arms had curled and when stretched was at least an inch and a half long and very coarse. Much to my surprise, my cock had also continued to grow. By the end of sophomore year, my limp dick measured 12.5 inches. My erections now came all the time and topped out at 16 inches. When hard, my cock head would now bob against my chest almost touching my nipples. However, my most startling development started about two years earlier and progresses on through my junior year: the growth of my balls.

At the start of my freshman year, my balls very closely resembled two very small kiwis. Over the next few months, I noticed that they very quickly started to swell. Within a year they were the size of small oranges, and by the end of my junior year they reached their peak, the size of very large grapefruits. Not only were they huge, they hung very low, almost half the length of my cock. I had grown accustomed to my big dick, and had become quite good at concealing the bulge it created, but my balls created a more difficult problem. They were just too large to fit in briefs and the bulge they created was un-concealable. I found myself wearing very lose fitting joggers or wind-suit pants almost all the time.

By my eighteenth birthday, I had stopped growing my body and all of its appendages had reached their present size. It was at this time that my dad told me the truth about my vitamins. He told me the whole story about how it had been an experiment to produce the ultimate male. I was in total shock. My height, hairiness, and cock size had been created by the vitamins that I had taken my entire life. However, I was more shocked to find out that when I stopped taking the hormone manipulation pills that my cock and balls would decrease in size by about 50% over the next six months.

At first this really excited me. After all, trying to hide massive cock and balls had grown quite difficult and thought of being able to wear whatever I wanted was pretty appealing. Shrinking to 8 inches of hard meat wouldn’t be that bad. But the more I thought about it the more I hated the idea of going small. I was really in love with my 16 inch hard-on. I loved the way it felt as it throbbed on my chest. I loved drenching myself from head to toe in hot sticky cum when I jacked-off. It was all me and I was truly in love with what I was packing. I knew I could not let this end as my father told me it was about to do. No more pills after today.

That night as I lay in bed, I decided that I would break into my father’s lab at the university and steal all of the pills that I could. I would create my own stockpile of pills so that I could stay big for as long as possible. Shortly after midnight, I was on my way to the university. I had no other choice.

When I arrived at the lab, I found an unlocked window and easily made my way to the storage closet in my father’s office. With the help of a crow bar, I easily pried the hinges off the cabinet and gained access. Much to my excitement, I found 12 bottles of 100 hormone manipulation pills. I had hit the mother-load! This would last me about four years at my current rate. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. I could feel the excitement throbbing through my dick. It was growing down my leg until I could feel the head bobbing against my knee. I was hard and I loved it. I then felt the first drop of pre-cum dribble all the way down my leg, almost soaking my sock. I needed to go home and take care of this.

When I got home, I immediately hid 11 of the bottles in the attic of the garage and made a dash to my room with the other bottle. I stripped down jumped in the bed and began to stare at my limp 12.5 inch dick. Mine forever I thought. Then it hit me: not forever, only until the pills ran out. But what if I increased the dosage? Would I grow larger and faster? If so, I could get bigger and then stop and let my dick shrink the 50%. Yes, that’s what I would do! Increase the dosage to achieve more growth. Once again I could feel the excitement brewing in my loins. I immediately popped open the bottle and swallowed twelve pills. The thought of dick the next day had me hard. I jumped into the bed and slowly stroked my dick with both hands until it throbbed with mind blowing excitement, rubbing all over my hairy chest and leaving trails of glistening pre-cum. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed an old plastic grocery bag and wrapped it around the head of my huge boner and stroke like crazy. The orgasm that followed was insane: eleven ropes of cum filling the bag with at least a liter of cum. Exhausted from the sheer ecstasy of the orgasm, I rolled over and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night, I woke up with a terrible pain in my crotch. As I rolled over in the bed, I realized I had an erection. But this was no ordinary erection. It was just stiff and hurt. No throbbing, just total stiffness. My balls also ached. I reached down and grabbed my left nut. Much to my surprise it would no longer fit in my hand. I jumped out of bed and turned on the light and looked in the mirror. My chest was covered in a thick two-inch carpet of black coarse hair and my face looked like I hadn’t shaved in a week. My attention then turned back to my nuts. They were the size of basketballs! The skin was tight against them. They had grown to fast and the skin was starting to be stretched, that’s what was causing the pain. My dick was sticking straight out and still not throbbing. I ran to my desk and grabbed the tape measure that I had used so many times before and placed it against my dick. Much to my amazement my cock measured just over 18 inches. I had grown two inches and it had only been 4 hours!

I was so excited. I got back in the bed and pulled my cock up against my chest. It now touched my nipples. I began to rub my nipples with my cock head, bending down to give it an occasional lick. Suddenly, I began to orgasm. My body began to shudder in total delight without producing one drop of cum. Once again exhausted, I rolled over and fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and it was almost 2 P.M. I had slept for about 10 hours since waking up during the night. I immediately through back the covers and grabbed the measuring tape. I scooted to the edge of the bed and let my junk dangle of the edge. Holy shit! My balls were the size of basket balls and hovered about 6 inches from the floor and the head of dick lay on the floor. I pulled out the tape and stood up. My limp dick slapped against my knee as I stood and measured 18 inches, a full two inches longer than my hard-on yesterday. I immediately began to get hard, but my dick didn’t start to stick out like it had before. It just began to grow towards the floor. I put my hand around the base, barely reaching all the way around, and began shaking this python that was dangling between my legs. When it finally stopped growing it measured a whopping 24.5 inches. I had 2 feet of thick meat throbbing down my leg. It was fucking amazing!

The author never continued the story. If he does, I'll post it!

No comments: