Saturday, May 5, 2018

Life as a Hypno Fur Queen (chapter 1)

Note:  This story was provided to this blog by the author. Many thanks to Hypnofur!

Life as a Hypno Fur Queen (chapter 1)
By Hypnofur

This all started when my Father in law passed away. Well, I guess it started when Nick and I were each in our teens, that’s where the deepest origins come from. However, as far as what brought my husband and a man we don’t know both on their knees in front of me in a hotel room in Providence Rhode Island, both deeply in a hypnotic trance, well, I guess that part of story kicked off when my Father in Law died.

I was always pretty in high school. I’m not tall enough to be a model or anything, but I got plenty of attention from boys. Enough so that I could kind of pick and choose my dates. I picked Nick in college. He was handsome, but also very smart. Selfishly, I’ll admit I thought he was going to be a good provider. I’m not the hardest worker in the world, but I have expensive tastes.

I was right about Nick. He was a good provider. However, he was frugal. Don’t get me wrong, we had a great life. Two great kids, a really nice mini van, a beautiful colonial on a cul de sac in a great town. We have a really nice life. However, I loved designer clothes. I wanted to be whisked away to Europe on a trip. I wanted a summer home and a place for skiing. I would have probably gone into debt for these things, but Nick, my rock, was very frugal. He always wanted to “save for a rainy day”. I knew he was right, so I didn’t push. 

So anyway, a couple of months ago, my Father in Law passed away. Nick’s mom had passed away a few years earlier. It was all very sad, and Nick went into a bit of a funk. Our sex life, which was fairly vanilla and slow in its best days, also dwindled. We are both in the 40 neighborhood, so I guess that isn’t completely odd, but it is disappointing.  Nick was in mourning though, so I didn’t dare bring it up.

There were three specific events here that started the chain reaction of transforming all of this. The first was when we met with the executor of the will. We learned of the inheritance that Nick was receiving. It was really substantial. Especially once we sold his father’s house, which was worth well over a million at this point, as the area it was in had skyrocketed in value over the last few years.

That led to the second event of the chain reaction. Me quitting my part time job. Now, the quitting of the job just set up the logistics of the third event, but the job itself plays a big part in this story. See, about a year prior, Nick and I had a big argument about spending. I had been a stay at home mom since the kids were born. Now that they were both in middle and high school though, I had a lot of free time. Free time that I used for shopping.  I may have gone a bit overboard. At the end of the argument, it was decided I would get a part time job.

I found a job as a receptionist/office helper for a hypnotherapist. I’ll admit, I the ad jumped out at me. I’d always been fascinated by hypnosis. When I was in high school, a hypnotist came to our after prom party. The way the big tough football player all obeyed the orders that embarrassed and humiliated them really turned me on. I’m not a man, so it is not like I fixated on that or anything, but I always found it sexy. That was why I applied to work at the hypnotherapy office.

The practioner was a woman named Martha, sometimes she’d have me sit on the sessions as a witness or to record. I always got a little turned on by it. Not that Martha was sexy at all, but I guess I was just into the whole thing. I often imagined myself doing what she did. It gave me some tingles lets say.

The third event of the chain reaction came when I opened a box I found as I was cleaning out my Father in Law’s attic. I had quit Martha’s practice so I could spend my time taking charge of getting the house ready to be sold. This included, getting all the old stuff out of it, which is how I found myself up in the attic.

What I found in that box was a delicious surprise. It was one of Nick’s old binders from high school. At least, that is what it looked like. Instead, there were tons of pictures from magazines and catalogs he had collected of women wearing fur coats. There were even some stories that looked like they were printed from an old AOL account. I had stumbled on to my husband’s secret fetish!

I sat there, with a variety of feelings running through my head. First of all, I was hurt. Why wouldn’t he share this with me? But I was also turned on. There was something sexy about the thought of Nick getting all worked up and out of control…

Plus, it perhaps presented an opportunity to get our sex life back on track. Our marriage needed that. God, looking back on it, it all started so innocently. Trying to get our marriage back to normal. That was really my goal when, about two weeks after that, I had gone onto Ebay looking for a fur. That weekend, I found a great little sable jacket that I could actually see myself wearing out. I arranged for sleepovers for both kids, and I told Nick I was hoping he’d take me out.

When he arrived home, I was standing there, in front of the fire place, my hair and make up done perfectly, in the sable. Underneath, I had on a black velvet pants suit that I got for his company Christmas Party last year. That party outfit had driven him batty, he was all over me that night, and I never understood why. Now I realize he had a thing for soft textures like that. Jeez, again, I wish I knew this years ago!


I was in the center of the living room when he arrived, just standing there, looking at him seductively, stroking the soft sable of my jacket, lightly caressing my face with the collar. I could see his jaw just drop.

“Are you ready to go darling?” I asked as he walked into the living room. I could see his pupils dilate. A bead of sweat even formed on his head, despite the fact that I had it rather cool in the room. I was loving it. Every wife of 16 years should be so lucky.

“Take a seat” I said, surprisingly forcefully. I was loving the sexual power I had over him. In a daze, he stumbled onto our white couch. I climbed into his lap.

“Do you like my new coat?” I asked as I undid his shirt and tie, revealing his naked chest.

“Cindy, I-“ he stumbled.

“Shhhhh Nick. Just relax. I know all about your little secret.”

He said nothing. There was a pause as I con­tem­plat­ed for a few mo­ments what I want­ed to do next. I was pret­ty sure I knew though. Nick was just staring at the soft sable fur. I smiled and moved my face near his, feel­ing that he was putty in my hands. I moved in for a kiss. When our lips touched I felt his lips yield­ing to mine, wait­ing for me to lead. My tongue searched for his and he seemed to al­most melt into me. When the kiss fi­nal­ly stopped I began to whis­per in his ear. I told him to rub his hands all over me, to feel me. As I sat on his lap, I could feel him get rock hard.

“Yess, Nick, just keep touchng me, feeling me. We are alone, and I am your wife. It’s all perfectly right, perfectly natural. You can give in. You are safe with me. Give in to your fantasy Nick, give into your desires. I don’t want you to do anything except continuing to feel me, to feel the soft sable and the soft velvet, and of course my body beneath.” I said as I felt my pussy getting so wet. He was breathing hard, so turned on. I loved it.

“Nick,let me guide you now. Feel yourself safe with me, trusting me, trusting your wife. I want you to surrender to the arousal, surrender to the fur and to my voice. Feel yourself slipping into a sexual trance Nick. I am guiding your into a sexual trance. Just relax. Relax and give in. So warm, so comfortable, so happy….”

I continued to whisper soft, re­lax­ing words in his ear I felt him start to slump into me a bit. As I con­tin­ued to speak in low, sweet tones, using words and concepts I had learned from watching Martha, I knew he’d be­come just a pud­dle. Especially as I continued to caress him with the fur. The few words he tried to utter were in­co­her­ent.

My husband was actually slipping into a hypnotic trance.

Knowing I had him succumbing, I breathed a bit of warm breath into his ear and watched him shiv­er, mak­ing no moves to stop me. Right then and there I de­cid­ed to just make him mine for the evening. I began to whis­per in his ear, soft­ly and sen­su­al­ly. Count­ing down from 10 to 1, watch­ing him slip into trance, I couldn’t believe this was really working. It must have just been an all out attack on Nick’s senses. His mind was overwhelmed and he became susceptible.

“Follow me to the bedroom Nick” I commanded sweetly as I dismounted from his lap. He walked behind me. When we got to our room,  I sat him down on our bed and smiled. He was so docile, and so focused on me. The power I had over him was intoxicating.

I slowly caressed him with the fur, and deepened his trance. Eventually, I could just sort of feel that he was deeply, deeply hypnotized. I was discovering I had quite a knack for this.

“Nick, you are deeply hypnotized, do you understand?” I asked him

“Yes Cindy” he said quietly

“Good, you love me wearing fur for you, don’t you Nick?” I said, loving the buzz

“yes Cindy”

“Good. Nick, touch me, feel me in the furs, let your hands explore my body as my words penetrate your mind.”

“Yes, I am your queen in furs, aren’t I?” I moaned. His hands exploring my body, albeit over my fur and velvet, was really turning me on.

“Yes Cindy” he breathed. I could see and feel that he was getting turned on as well.

“Nick, when I wear furs, you will address me as Cynthia, not Cindy, do you understand?”

“Yes Cynthia” he said

“mmm, and you’ll do anything for Cynthia, your fur queen” I said aggressively

“yes”

“Say it Nick. Say it and feel it imprint in your subconscious mind as your new truth”

“I’ll do anything for Cynthia, my fur queen” he said

“Take off your pants!” I almost shouted. He obeyed immediately as his rock hard cock shoot up in the air after being freed from his under pants. I discarded my own pants and panties, and got on the bed. “FUCK ME HARD – NOW!” I demanded. God, I had never been in a frenzy like this in my life.
He obeyed immediately, bucking with more force than he ever had before. “Do – ahhh - not cum until- ughhh - your fur queen – ahhh  ahhh - permits it oooooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhahahhhhh yes! Yes! Yes! YES!” I shouted out as he hammered me. I had never come like that before, and I loved it. I actually finished my orgasm, and forgot to tell him he could release.

Since then, I fully embraced this. The next time we had some time when the kids weren’t home, I got myself dolled up, then slipped the fur on. He was in his office, watching his beloved Patriots. It was a Thursday Night game. I looked in the room, and saw that the game was in over time. I knew enough about football to know that this was a huge game, and had big implications for home field advantage. Nick was glued to the TV, so into the game. Perfect timing to test my power.

I walked in front of the television in my sable jacket, with only a satin teddy underneat. “Nick, turn off the television now.” I said firmly. I was very interested to see if he would hesitate. I knew how much he had been looking forward to this game. Much to my satisfaction, he obeyed without any hesitation at all.

I felt a rush of power. Here he was, in his office, king of his castle so to speak. But now he would kneel before his fur queen. In fact, that was a good idea. I made him kneel. My pussy tingled as he fell before me. I laughed victoriously. I was loving this. I loved the power, the control.

What could I make him do? Suddenly, I had an idea, a wicked idea. “Nick, sit back down at your desk chair” I instructed. I then went behind him and started massaging his temples and caressing his face with the soft sable fur. I brought him down into an even deeper trance than I had before.

When I was quite sure he was well under, I was so turned on. Our bedroom was connected to his office, it would have been so easy to have him go on our bed and just ride him, but I had other plans first.

“Nick, do you remember when I asked if we could someday turn this office into a large, walk in closet for me?” I asked him

“Yes Cynthia” he answered.

“You thought I was kidding, didn’t you?”

“Yes Cynthia”

“Well, I wasn’t Nick. I want this to be my walk in closet. It is going to house all of my beautiful clothes, and my growing collection of furs. You’ll do this for me, won’t you Nick?”

He paused for a moment. He was resisting. I had to turn up the heat. “I am your fur queen Nick. You will do this for me as I command” I said, knowing the attachment he had for his office would really stretch the limits of my hypnotic influence over him.

To seal the deal, I caressed his face one more time with the fur. I’ll admit, I held my breath for a moment, this was a major stepping stone down the path we were now forging.

“Yes Cynthia” he finally said.

I was so excited. I couldn’t take it anymore. This time I did take him over to the bed and I rode him to an unbelievable orgasm. I did let him cum at the end this time, but only when I was done. I loved my new power.

The next day was a Friday, and Nick was at work. At home, I was really wondering if he would actually take the steps to have his office done over as a walk in closet for me. I didn’t hear anything from him all morning. Finally, around 11, I texted him.

Me: Have you contacted a contractor to do over the office yet?

Nick: Cindy, we have to talk about that

Shit! Shit! Shit! He was resisting. No! I couldn’t have this. I had gotten so far! It was one thing when I was with him, and I could use my hypnotic techniques and the furs to overcome any hint of resistance. However, with him at work, without a rock hard cock affecting his thinking, he was fighting back. I knew he didn’t want to convert the office, but this was a battle I had to win. I was loving having this power, and I wanted it to be real, I wanted to control him, not just on sexy things he wanted to do anyway, but real control. I had to find a way to regain that.

It didn’t’ take a master strategist to figure that his cock was the key. I had to reactivate that advantage so to speak. I knew what to do. I got my make up on, and I put on the sable. I took a selfie. It wasn’t the first selfie I had taken. I’m not of the selfie generation, but most times when I thought I looked good, I would take one and post it to facebook. I liked the idea of people I knew from high school or college looking me up and being impressed with how good I still looked.
I took about five pictures, and finally found one that I liked. Time was of the essence, I sent it to Nick’s phone.


Me: Do you see what I am wearing Nick?

Nick: Yes Cynthia

Me: ur cock is getting hard, isn’t it Nick?

Nick: Yes Cynthia

Me: Who is ur Fur Queen Nick?

Nick: You are Cynthia

I knew I had him as soon as he referred to me as Cynthia in the text. My pussy immediately got wet. The control was so sexy. I fucking loved it. Ironically, I could feel myself losing control a little bit.
Me: Nick, I want the contractor to start Monday. I want a closet for my furs Nick. Can u imagine me in all of those furs? Pay expediting fees if you have to Nick, I want this project to start right away, do u understand?

Nick: Yes Cynthia

With that I put the phone down and actually masturbated. I took out my vibrator and just enjoyed myself. It was all so sexy, so powerful, so fun. God, I was like a teen boy or something. What had gotten into me?

That weekend, I took on the Cynthia persona anytime the kids were not around. Both Nick and I were so worked up all day. The kids were older now, so it wasn’t’ like they went to bed at 10:00. After dinner, I commanded Nick to go to Home Depot and buy a door lock for our bedroom door. He did so and installed it. That night, we told the boys we were going to bed at 8:00, and to turn out all of the house lights when they went to bed. We then went into the office/future walk in closet (which is attached to the bedroom) and fucked like crazy. Then I hypnotized him deeper, using some pretty intense fractionalization stuff I found online. Then we fucked again, then I hypnotized him again, then we fucked. It was a cycle, a gloriously addictive cycle.

Just as I had commanded, construction crews started on Monday. Having construction crews in your house is not easy, so I was glad it was only going to take a week. I had to get up really early each morning to make sure that I was showered and ready before the crews came. Most of the time they were there, I was out and about, mostly shopping. I would be back in the house sometimes though, and I could sense the workers checking me out. Normally, I would have been creeped out by this, but in my new, hyper sexualized state, I found it sexy.

One of the days, I drove up to a fur dealer in New Hamphsire that I found online. I ended up buying like ten furs. It cost almost $10k, but I didn’t care. We had plenty of money now, and I was diving head first into this phase of our life. Buying them made me feel sexy too. I then stopped at a book store to pick up some more hypnosis related reading material. With all of this, I was feeling rather aroused as I drove the hour plus home. I knew I looked good. I had on a little black leather jacket that now had a thick fox fur collar attached. I also happened to be wearing my best jeans. I figured I would pop my head in and see how things were going.


The men were a bit nervous when I entered the room. I could feel their eyes on me. I must have looked so upper class and untouchable to the blue collar workers. That made me even hornier. We made small talk for a moment as I complemented them on how quickly they were working. Only one of the guys even really had the courage to speak up. The others were so immature, shooting glances and little giggles between each other like my junior high son and his friends do.

“What’s that book about?” he asked, referring to the hypnosis book I was holding, the one that clearly read “Hypnosis” on the cover.

“I’m a hypnotist” I heard myself answer. Wow.

“Does that shit work? Oops, sorry ma’am. Does that stuff work?” he asked.

I laughed a sexy laugh (yes, I know how to do a sexy laugh). “It absolutely does. I have never hypnotized someone that I couldn’t control completely. I’ve never put someone under who wasn’t soon ready to do or think anything I command” I said, looking deep into his eyes. It was a true statement. Albeit, a much smaller (one) sample size than they were probably envisioning.

I couldn’t believe I heard myself talking like this.

What was really interesting though, was their reaction to the comment. I could see that they believed me. They almost looked… nervous. The giggling and silliness stopped. It was like they were wondering if I was going to hypnotize them right there and then.

I fucking loved it.

“Boys, when you are done, I want the last one of you to turn on the bath for me.” I said confidently as I walked out of the room. They were just stunned. I went into the living room and flipped through a magazine after that. I was so turned on, it was hard to not play with myself right there and then. 

About an hour later, I hear the bath go on. The designated speaker of the crew poked his head in a moment later. “Ma’am, the bath is on” he said.

I thanked him, but acted so cool, so… above him. I of course snuck to the window and watched them pull out of the driveway, then locked the doors. I wasn’t really going to hop into the bath with a bunch of horny construction workers around. However, when I sank into that bathtub, I did fantasize that they hadn’t left. Instead I fantasized that I hypnotized every one of them, and they were now down on their knees, naked in front of me. Jerking themselves off as they looked at me like I was a goddess. And with that, I got myself off. Oh my god, what was happening with me?

No comments: