Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mark

by majormadness

I first met Mark when he was only 12 years old. He was the younger brother of one of my friends,and as such I never paid much attention to him. That changed only a mere few months after meeting him. It was then that I did something that changed my life forever.

As a precocious 15 year old, I had noticed Mark's boyish good looks. He looked exactly his age, not younger or older like many boys tend to look at 12 years old. He had a young, impish face and shaggy hair of medium length. His eyelids were naturally low, making him look constantly bemused, especially when combined with his usual slight smile.

In addition to his face, I had noticed Mark's body. He was a very skinny kid, but didn't look unhealthy. It was as if he was just a small person, every dimension being less than that of average people. He stood an inch or so shorter than the other boys his age and still had the same waist size that he did when he was 7. Though he was skinny, nothing was hotter than Mark shirtless. When he removed his shirt, he displayed a slight muscle tone that drove me insane.

All of this made me determined to see more of Mark. I had never noticed much of a bulge in his swim trunks or shorts. I decided, however, to investigate one day when I knew he'd be hard.

On the fateful night, I spent the night at my friend Ben's house. Mark slept in the next room over, and I charged myself with staying up until 4 AM. Once the time came, Ben was asleep, and I tip-toed to young Mark's room.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by the sight of a sleeping angel. Mark looked adorable when he slept. The only problem was that he was sleeping on his stomach. I had to find a way to flip him without waking him. I creeped over and gently began trying to flip him, but nothing worked. Too much force would be needed, and he would wake up. Then, suddenly, an idea struck me. I lightly pulled down the covers and tickled one of Mark's kidneys. He began squirming until finally, he did what I wanted. He turned in his sleep.

I had no idea how much what I was about to see would affect me. Mark turned onto his back with a sleepy groan, and there, lifting the sheets, was his erection. It was huge.

My eyes grew big as I stared. I was in shock! How could such a tiny boy have such a huge organ? After slowly regaining my marbles, I decided to remove the blanket to get a better look. Once removing it, I noticed that Mark's monster cock was held down by the waist of his boxers and the shaft slid up under his pajama shirt. It was totally covered by his clothes. After building courage, I pulled back his shirt and revealed the shaft to myself.

It was just as big as it had looked. An incredibly long shaft, though only moderatly thick, the large head reaching to the bottom of Mark's tiny chest. I marveled for many minutes before decided to see more. I slowly and cautiously removed Mark's underwear, allowing his giant cock to sprout into the air and revealing his large testicles to myself.

I couldn't believe it. Mark was impossibly endowed! Little Mark had the biggest cock I had ever seen. I would have guessed it to be close to 10 enormous inches, and Mark was only 12 years old! This little 6th grader sleeping before me was most likely bigger than any adult he has ever met. I could only imagine what his experimenting with other boys looked like.

As I gazed at the amazing cock before me, I grew hard and very horny. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to squeeze it. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to be a slave to that cock. It took all my energy to stay in conrol of my actions. I watched as the cock pulsed in the air, lightly shaking it's heavy size. I slowly and cautiously reached out and touched it. It was so warm! So hard! So big! After feeling it, I wanted it more than ever.

I held Mark's cock with one hand near the base, and another right above the first. Several inches of hard cock extended past both my hands. That would be plenty.
I opened my mouth wide and allowed the head of Mark's dick in. He had a relatively skinny cock (at least compared to it's length), so I was able to take the girth with no problem. The four inches or so that stuck out past my hands, however, would be a problem. I had never deepthroated before and wasn't prepared to try and fail on this sleeping youth. Instead, I simply took what I could in my mouth. Two hands and my mouth attempted to envelop Mark's donkey dick, and still about two inches escaped my grasp.

As I lazily worked my tongue on the huge tip of the boy's cock, I began to feel the impossible. Mark's cock was swelling! While his dick had been so skinny before (average thickness, but sooo, sooo long), I soon found his girth was becoming above average as well. This kid was amazing. His young skin was soft on my tongue as his turgid love-muscle began expanding before it reached it's full amazing size.
I let go and gazed at his incredble cock. An easy 10 inches in length and far thicker than my own average cock - likely close to 6 inches around. I looked at it with upmost reverence, paying respects to a truely divine appendage.

"Why did you stop?"

I nearly wet myself when I heard the voice. Ben! He had seen me molest his little brother! Well, it wasn't really molesting. It's only a three year difference! Two and a half really! Oh God, what would I say to my friend!

Then, I thought. The voice was higher, younger. I looked at little Mark's face. He was awake! He had caught me molesting him! It wasn't really molesting! Three years! Two and a half really! Oh God!

"I... Uh..."

"I liked it" Mark replied softly. My eyes had wondered down to his erection again, and I had to force myself to tear them away in order to reply.

"You... uh... that is... You d-didn't..." I kept letting my eyes wonder to that pulsing log, that incredible fuck-stick that jutted from young Mark's crotch.

"No, it felt great." he informed me. Then, in a true dirty trick, he looked up at me with pleading eyes and asked in a sweet voice, "Please, do it again."

I thought I was hearing things. Again? He liked it? Does he like me? Maybe he does! Maybe we'll do this again! I can be his sex slave and he can keep me in his closet and only bring me out when he wants that glorious cock of his sucked and I'll do such a good job and he'll love me and I'll love him and worship his huge...
Wait, I told myself. I'm getting ahead here. Let's see how it goes.

I shook my head and regained my composure. Well, I though. If little Mark wants his cock sucked, I'll suck it like no one ever will!

"Ok... I'll do it again. I'll do it any time you want."

I licked my lips and gazed upon Mark's kingly cock once again. He had reached down with small hands and gripped the base, allowing a copoius amount to spill out above it. He had gone soft a bit, but strangly enough lost almost no length and thickness. I opened wide and took as much of his semi-hard cock in my mouth as I could. My mouth enveloped three inches of that amazing rod and my tongue worked the area around the head, swirling over the ridge of his cockhead.

Mark lost himself in pleasure as I sucked him for several minues this way. "Wow that feels good. can you do more?"

I removed my head and gazed at his now rock-hard dick. "I don't think so. You have a really, really huge cock." I told him.

"Please try" he pleaded with those same adorable, begging eyes. With renewed resolve, I promised him that I would take as much as I could.

After that promise, I looked at my challenge again. I immediatly grew scared. SO MUCH COCK! I had no idea how I would fit even half of it in my mouth. I gathered my wits, shook my head again to ket my brains in order, and went for another run.
My mouth filled so much with Mark's giant cock. I felt it pressing against the opening to my throat, still, my lips groped greedily for more. More cock. I wanted to taste all I could.

Marks eyes were closed and his head was back, his breathing coming in long, measured breaths. He wanted more cock in my mouth. So he took matters into his own hands, literally.

He reached both his small hands out and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me further down on his cock. I groaned as the head forced against the back of my mouth. The only place for this much cock to go was my throat. I couldn't do it! It was too much! Way too much cock, even for the most experienced deepthroater. Still, Mark pressed me down and I felt him press harder and harder. Finally, the head popped into my throat.

I couldn't breathe! It was amazing! So much cock working it's way down my throat. My eyes teared as more and more dick slid down my throat! One of Mark's hands continued pushing my head down, the other retreating up to tweak one of his tiny nipples.
"Oh my God. It feels so great." Mark groaned. He never grew wild with pleasure. He never lost control. He was simply loving the feeling, laid back as could be. Pleasure washed over him in waves and he laid there, breath unwavering in it's rythem, loving every second that passed with is cock in my tight throat.
More cock. More cock. MORE cock! The kid was a machine, inserting inch after inch into my throat. I soon felt no hands on my head. I decided to open my eyes and see what had happened. That's when I saw it.

After minutes of slow, painful penetration of my throat, Mark only had half of his gigantic cock inside my mouth! His hands were now divided in their tasks, one tweaking his little nipple as the other slid up and down the nearly five inches of cock I had yet to insert.

I felt lightheaded. My mind was dead as I sucked on this boy's dick like a shuffling lobotomy patient. All I could think about was his cock and getting more in my mouth. Then, I felt the reflex.

I had taken too much. My throat began to try to eject the invader, but I held on, keeping my half of Mark's cock inside my throat. The result was a rippling feeling of my throat muscles clamping on his young, oversized fuck-stick. That's when Mark began breathing hard.

"It's... It's h-happening" he managed to say in his usual calm voice as his body rocked with pleasure. His dick spasmed over and over again as if it was trying to shoot something that wasn't coming out. Mark began to groan, slowly growing louder as the spasming continued. His hand began furiously wanking his cock as his other began tweaking his nipple even harder. He continued like this for thirty seconds or so before collapsing. His dick began to go soft, and I allowed it to slide out of my throat.

Had he... He just orgasmed! I thought to myself. That means that... wow! He isn't shooting cum yet? God knows he must have hit puberty already! Or had he? He had such a smooth body. No body hair. No facial hair. No cum in his orgasm. Oh my God...
My mind was boggled as I gazed at the beautiful boy. His skinny body, now fully exposed in all it's naked glory, was limp on his bed, his massive semi-hard cock resting on his torso. It snaked up his body and rested just an inch shy of the little nipple he had been tweaking.

"That was so much better than ever" Mark sighed.

I shook my head a third time, trying to organize my thoughts. It didn't work. I was only able to do one thing. I crawled up the bed and told everything to Mark.
"You... you seriously have the biggest dick I've ever seen! Probably one of the biggest in the whole town! Please... Please... I would be honored to do this any time. If it were up to me, I'd do this all the time. Please let me. I beg you."
Mark just smiled. "Of course. How about tomorrow?"

I was in heaven! After watching Mark fall asleep, I covered him and quietly creeped back to Ben's room. I happened to gaze at the clock. 4:47. I had been sucking that boy off for almost fifty minutes!

As I laid down, I had only one thought that ushered me to sleep. I thought of one amazing boy, and the godly appendage that I had now fallen in lust with.

The author never continued this story, if he does, I'll post it!

No comments: